CAD - Mechanical Designer
Willoughby, OH 44094 | Possible Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is seeking a CAD/Mechanical Designer for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Utilize Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Handle piping design and structural design on heat transfer equipment and pumping stations
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Autodesk Inventor
- Must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must have piping and structural design knowledge
- Process piping, fluid piping, heat transfer equipment and pumping station design experience are a plus
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
This opportunity has 3 levels of pay:
Level 1: drafting duties with minimal creativity - $18 to $20/hr;
Level 2: custom design of equipment operations and moderate creativity - $20 to $24/hr;
Level 3: high design expertise, complex design with extensive use of specific industry codes (pharmaceutical, chemical, power generation) - $24/hr and up.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.