Business Development Manager
Euclid, OH 44132
A manufacturing company is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Locate, develop, define, and close business relationships
- Research industry and related events, publications, and announcements in order to identify trendsetter ideas
- Track individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locate or propose potential business deals
- Discover and explore business opportunities
- Analyze market strategies, deal requirements, and financials
- Evaluate options, resolve internal proprieties, examine risks and potentials for business opportunities, and estimate partners’ needs and goals
- Recommend equity investments and develop negotiating strategies and positions
- Coordinate requirements, develop and negotiate contracts, and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a BA in Business Administration or related field
- Must have 3 to 5 years Sales experience
- Must have strong prospecting, planning, presentation, and closing skills
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- A market knowledge along with a high energy level is important
- Must have a professional image
- Must be trustworthy and maintain confidentiality in all matters
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.