Building Maintenance Technician - Part-time
Mentor, OH 44060
A non-profit organization is seeking a Building Maintenance Technician to perform janitorial, grounds, and maintenance tasks. This is a part-time position working Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; however, you may have to provide emergency assistance outside work hours.
- Daily disinfecting of common areas
- Dispose of garbage and recycling from trash rooms and other areas
- Mop, buff, strip, and wax floors and clean public restrooms
- Perform snow removal and cut grass on regular basis
- Maintain planting areas, including removing leaves, planting, fertilizing, and weeding
- Complete preventative maintenance and service requests
- Assist with unit turnover including cleaning, repairs, and painting
- Maintain appliances and HVAC units
- Provide emergency response which may include outside of work hours
- Maintain good and appropriate relationship with tenants
- Monitor and report tenant issues and provide regular reporting on activities and property issues
- Perform other duties as needed
- Previous maintenance experience is preferred
- Must be able to go up and down stairs, reach, bend, climb, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be computer literate with email experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This position has the possibility of going full-time and live-in at the facility for the right person.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.