Brown & Sharpe Screw Machinist
Pay commensurate with skill Brooklyn, OH 44144 | Temp-to-Perm
A manufacturing company is seeking a Brown & Sharpe Screw Machinist for a long-term, full-time position. You will work either first or second shift.
- Set-up, operate, and oversee three Screw Machines
- Troubleshoot, detect malfunctions, and perform light maintenance
- Work from blueprints, specifications, and process sheets
- Make necessary adjustments to maintain quality standards
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience with Screw Machines
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and be able to make minor repairs
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, specifications, and process sheets
- Must have knowledge of basic tool sharpening with the ability to make adjustments
- Must be able to stand for prolonged period of time and list 50+ pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.