Cleveland, OH | Direct Hire
This local service company is seeking a Bookkeeper /Accountant who will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring, and reporting financial and accounting information. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining schedules, providing telephone support, filing, data entry, and production of forms
- Prepare and apply payments for accounts payable, manage past due accounts, reconcile accounts, and prepare monthly billing
- Prepare monthly and bi-weekly payroll processing
- Reconcile inventory and purchasing
- Must have knowledge of accounting standards, conventions, and principles
- Must have good mathematical and number crunching skills
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- QuickBooks and payroll processing experience for at least 400 employees is required
- Previous experience with large volumes of accounts payable and receiving processing is preferred
- Presence of mind, analytical and logical thinking, and multi-tasking abilities is essential
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.