Bookkeeper – Office Assistant – Part-time
Beachwood, OH 44122
A small architectural firm is seeking a Bookkeeper – Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administration operations of the company. You will be working 3 days a week, with Friday being absolutely necessary from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify transactions are recorded correctly and perform checks of the posting process
- Enter data, maintain records, create reports, financial statements, and complete tax returns
- Process invoices, accounts receivable, payable, and payroll in a timely manner
- Create and update records, schedule, and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Must have proven bookkeeping experience
- Must have a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable and receivable principles
- Knowledge of architecture/construction industry is helpful and preferred
- Must have ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Must have hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software, as well as being proficient in MS Office and QuickBooks
- Must have strong customer service, administrative, and negotiation skills
- Must be organized, accurate, and able to pay high attention to details
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills
- Must have analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must only want part-time work and needs to be reliable
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.