Bilingual HR Administrator
Avon Lake, OH 44012 | Temp-to-Perm
A well-established staffing/employment firm is seeking an experienced Bilingual HR Administrator to work on-site. This position is full-time, working Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Schedule and register applicants
- Complete all employee paperwork timely and accurately
- Enter applicant into the computer
- Check and approve payroll for applicants
- Make sure all applicants are punching in and out properly
- Walk the floor and answer any questions or troubleshoot any problems
- Must be Bilingual
- Must have prior office experience
- Must be able to accurately complete all employee paperwork
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality, professionalism, and customer service
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who want to pursue a career in HR.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.