Benchperson - Polisher - 2 needed
Twinsburg, OH 44087
This growing manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Benchperson/Polishers. This company expects all employees to wear a lot of hats and perform a variety of duties, but this position is specifically involved in the fitting and polishing of custom-made tooling. This is a first opportunity working 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Use powered and manual hand tools to change tooling geometry as required for proper fit and polish of dies
- Use polishing stones and sandpaper, by hand, to polish and blend to a near-mirror surface finish
- Assemble and disassemble tooling as required to facilitate the other operations
- Perform inspections of tooling as required and document results
- Read basic information from blueprints and work with engineering on design and manufacturing requirements
- Measure with standard gages such as radius gages and calipers and be able to learn use of nonstandard/custom gages
- Work in conjunction with our machinists to prevent and/or fix issues required to produce our high-quality tooling
- Drive a forklift and/or operate an overhead crane
- Pack materials for shipment to vendors or customers
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must know how to use powered and manual hand tools
- Must know who to read and interpret blueprints and engineering designs
- Must have previously used radius gages and calipers
- Must have operated a forklift and/or an overhead crane
- Must be a team player and be flexible to job duties
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a solid work history, with no attendance issues
- Must want a career opportunity, not just a job
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers an excellent benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.