Assistant Night Warehouse Manager
Cleveland, OH 44103 | Temp-to-Perm
This food manufacturer/distributor is seeking an Assistant Night Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for the safe, efficient operation of the warehouse. This is an immediate full-time, second shift opportunity.
- Load delivery information into Driver Intermec Units
- Ensure orders are accurately pulled and correctly loaded onto outbound trucks
- Transfer trucks in yard and fuel trucks as needed
- Manage Voxware (order pulling software)
- Supervise night warehouse personnel
- Comply with and enforce safe work practices
- Ensure equipment is in safe and operable condition
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 year warehouse management experience
- Basic computer and math skills is required
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL Class A or B is useful
- Must be familiar with automated warehouse management systems and/or Voxware is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.