Assistant Export Administrator
Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is seeking an Assistant Export Administrator for an immediate opportunity. This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, working between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare domestic and international documents for outgoing shipments
- Pull parts for sales orders
- Use DHL and UPS for all shipments
- Check sales orders for accuracy
- File an AES with the government for shipments
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous domestic and international export experience
- Must have knowledge of US Export Compliance Regulations and required Certifications
- Must have knowledge of AES Government Filing – Export International experience
- Must be able to process all documents in a timely manner
- Must have strong customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be proficient on the computer
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.