Brecksville, OH 44141
A manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Assembler for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Assemble manifolds, base plates, and nitrogen gas cylinders
- Build units such as tankers, control panels and hose assemblies to specifications using applicable tools
- Inspect, verify bench parts, deburr, wash, stencil parts, charge springs, and test components
- Communicate product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures
- Perform role with a safety first mentality, adhering to all facility and general safety regulations, identify, and report safety concerns, and implement improvements
- May use grinding tools and other manual equipment to trim extra elements from parts, sharpen corners or edges, buff down flat surfaces for proper fit, and polish to requirements
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of work area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to use measuring tools and read blueprints
- Must be self-motivated, team-oriented with strong interpersonal, time management, and mechanical skills
- Must have a working knowledge of basic math
- Must have an eye for detail, hand dexterity, and the ability to lift 35 pounds frequently
- Must be safety minded, mechanically inclined, quality focused, and strong work ethic
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to abide by all company policies and procedures, and keep work area clean and organized at all times
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.