Strongsville, OH 44149
A design and manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position to an Assembly Mechanic. This will be a first or second shift opportunity.
- Assemble and disassemble components
- Read drawings and models to complete final assembly
- Identify proper and improper fits, alignments, and condition of components
- Perform acceptance test procedures on hydraulic components
- Seal bushings and paint sealant on all parts prior to Honing
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Maintain lot traceability throughout process
- 5-S Housekeeping responsibilities
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- AME/A&P License or aerospace experience is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience assembling large components
- Must have the ability to read and follow instructions in English language
- Must be able to read blueprints and hydraulic schemes
- Must be self-motivated with the able to interact with people in a positive, professional, and productive manner
- Must have the ability to perform machine mechanic functions
- Must have strong communication and problem solving skills
- Must be able to use hand and machine tools and work with little supervision
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.