Area Cleaning Manager
Cleveland, OH 44115
A commercial cleaning company is seeking an Area Manager who will manage and train the staff, maintain and grow the business, and be responsible for all aspects of daily operations. You will work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, you must be on call at all time and available on weekends.
- Handle daily and weekly meetings with corresponding reports, manage quarterly reviews, and make sure all customer locations are properly staffed
- Manage reporting Supervisors to achieve customer contact metrics
- Build and maintain relationships with customer contacts and track interactions through customer management software
- Perform inspections and audit quality of work in buildings
- Ensure proper supplies and tools are available
- Manage labor budgets and maintain or beat budgeted labor goals
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate staff, identify employees who can be promoted or want more hours, and fill call-offs and open positions
- Be accountable for labor overages on a weekly basis and any customer complaints that may arise
- Ensure the team accomplishes all assigned objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous Management experience
- Must have the ability to hire, train, coach, develop, and motivate staff
- Must have strong planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must have an eye for detail, have the ability to meet deadlines, and work as a team player
- Must be able to abide by all company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Must have the ability to be on call and available on weekends
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.