Akron, OH 44313
A well-established property management company is seeking an Apartment Manager for an immediate, full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; however, you must be available for emergencies.
- Establish rental rates
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals, and showing units
- Negotiating leases and collect security deposits
- Collect rents, pay bills, prepare annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, forecast requirements, ad initiate corrective action
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints, enforce rules of occupancy, inspect vacant units, complete repairs, and plan for renovations
- Contract with landscaping and snow removal services and oversee onsite maintenance
- Contract with security patrol service, install and maintain security devices, establish and enforce precautionary policies, and respond to emergencies
- Participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations
- Build relationships with local community and municipalities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or vocational real estate training is preferred
- Must have previous experience in real estate sales
- Must have budgeting and IT skills
- Must have strong communication, customer service, negotiating, and organizational skills
- Must have a professional appearance and a friendly, out-going personality
- Must have the ability to comply with the Fair Housing and Ohio tenant landlord law
- Must have the ability to enforce all rules, policies, and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.