Willoughby, OH 44094 | Temp-to-Perm
A large supply company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Assist with administrative tasks and provide support as needed by the management team
- Support the sample department by helping to prepare and process sample requests
- Enter vendor invoices, maintain daily reports, monitor and contact past due customer accounts, and maintain the filing system
- Assist with account receivables, payables, and reconciliations
- Assist with order processing
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
- Assist with customer service, showroom, answer phones, and take messages
- Must have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, etc. is preferred
- Must have experience in an office environment/administrative experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office and Outlook
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, handle multiple priorities and changes with a professional demeanor
- Must be goal oriented and have an outgoing and ambitious personality
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues is required
- Must be able to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality, professionalism, attention to detail, and customer service
- Must be adaptability to assist in various departments
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.