Accounts Payable Specialist
Valley View, OH 44125
A construction company is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, times are flexible.
- Code, enter, and scan invoices for payments
- Maintenance of vendor files in accounting software
- Print and match system checks
- Transmit ACH payable files to bank and payment processing
- Monthly review of vendor statements and call on past due invoices
- Weekly processing of e-payables and enrolling new vendors
- Complete various schedules as requested on a quarterly or monthly basis
- Back-up receptionist
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 2 years Accounts Payable experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A solid understanding of basic accounting principles is required
- Must have accurate data entry skills along with analytical skills
- Must be able to write reports and business correspondence
- Must be highly organized, able to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously, and consistently meet deadlines
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to deal with sensitive and confidential company issues
- Must have the ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.