Accounts Payable - Receivable Clerk
Brecksville, OH 44141
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Accounts Payable – Receivable Clerk to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Support the implementation of a new ERP systems
- Investigate and settle problems associated with processing invoices, purchase orders, checks, and other documents to support incoming invoices
- Ensure all invoices are accurate, have been properly documented, approved, and submitted for payments
- Troubleshoot and keep track of outstanding payment issues
- Generate weekly aging reports
- Conduct account research, analysis, and problem resolution of outstanding accounts and the application of payments
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from various sources
- Resolve customer accounts
- Examine payment plans and payment history on delinquent accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have experienced a system upgrade or implementation
- Must have strong Accounting experience
- Must have an eye for detail, and able to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Infor M3 or SAP is a huge plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.