Accounts Payable – Receivable Clerk
Akron, OH 44310
A manufacturing and distribution company is seeking an Accounts Payable – Receivable Clerk to work approximately 32 hours each week.
- Check bank website for previous day transactions, record incoming and outgoing wire and ACH payments, update cash flow sheet, and apply customer payments
- Check email for customer deposit notices, open mail daily, and process and apply customer checks
- Print vendor bills, match bills to purchase orders, verify quantity and price, and properly code and enter bills into system
- Enter biweekly payroll hours on website
- Print check runs twice a month, create a spreadsheet of bills, print checks, stamp, and stuff envelopes, attached check stub to bills and file
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card statements, expense accounts, and perform journal entries
- Run financial statements on a monthly basis
- Work in both Syman and QuickBooks Software
- Perform other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have strong accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks and Syman Software Systems
- Must have strong customer service and organizing skills
- Must be able to work well with others and be a team payer
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information and maintain strict confidentiality
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.