Accounting Clerk – Administrative Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44114
A consulting firm is seeking an Accounting Clerk – Administrative Assistant for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Set-up estimate numbers, print drawings, and take-off’s
- Prepare Notice Of Furnishings and Notice of Commencement requests
- Enter jobs into Foundation Software
- Do quarterly and yearly rebates
- Send out project surveys
- Make monthly inventory adjustments
- Enter and scan invoices, cut checks, and send out monthly statements
- Keep subcontractor COI and BWE Certificates current
- Perform Accounts Receivable duties
- Make collection calls
- Perform other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have Accounting and Administrative experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Foundations Software along with accurate data entry skills
- Must have strong customer service, communication, and organizing skills
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must be able to handle confidential information and maintain strict confidentiality
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.