Highland Hills, OH 44128 | Possible Temp-to-Perm
A non-profit organization is seeking an Accounting/Billing Coordinator to support the Recreation Division. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Once a week you will have to go to the Strongsville location for a couple of hours, so reliable transportation will be needed.
- Coordinate with funding sources to obtain funding approval
- Complete attendance verification for all programs, reconcile database with billings, create invoices, and submit for payment
- Process payments received and make bank deposits
- Monitor billings, make collection calls, and discuss payment arrangements with families
- Assist with compliance audits from outside entities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate’s Degree in accounting or a related field. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must have multiple pay source billing and collection experience and experience with DODD Billing System is a plus
- Must have strong experience with QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to display initiative, be detail-oriented, and prioritize work load
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must adhere to all policies and procedures and adhere to safe work habits
- Must be able to conduct self with professional dignity, understand the importance of good human relations, motivate others, and possess initiative and good judgement
- A valid driver’s license with reliable transportation is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.