Mentor, OH 44060
A business service company is seeking an Account Manager to provide assistant to customers and vendors. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Respond to all inbound calls for service
- Resolve issues and concerns or take action that will correct the problem
- Generate quotes for clients and provide cost effective options to resolve customer service issues
- Manage work request and ensure all contractor performance issues are reported
- Ensure all follow-up calls are managed and performance reports are generated and distributed
- Participate in On-Call responsibilities and perform all duties
- Monitor service areas and report deficiencies
- Attend any required meetings and conference calls
- Pursue educational options that will positively impact work performance
- Maintain an orderly work space and maintain regular attendance records
- Adhere to all policies in Company’s Handbook
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Must be able to present information effectively to one-on-one and small groups
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and deal with problems
- Must be computer literate
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have an articulate phone presence
- Must be able to follow and abide by all company policies and guidelines
- Must maintain a positive and professional image
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.