Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Supervisor to ensure that all company products meet the demands and expectations of their customers. Work hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Supervise quality inspectors in their day-to-day activities
- Establish protocols and requirements to help ensure all products inspected conforms to IP C610A and 620A standards
- Be an integral part of new product development process
- Approve returns, lead all corrective actions, and work with customer quality personnel to resolve discrepancies
- Track customer and supplier quality issues
- Establish and track Quality Department goals and objectives
- Provide routine reporting to management team
- Determine and establish department standards, practices, and procedures
- Maintain ISO Certifications and related requirements
- Travel to customer sites or trade shows as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum Associate’s Degree in Engineering
- Must be proficient in ISO Management Systems and Lean Principles
- Must be able to operate manual and electronic test equipment
- Must have proven ability to manage hourly employees and provide direction that motivates them to meet daily goals
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be an energetic and forward-thinking individual that has high ethical standards
- Must be able to adhere to all company rules, safety, and performance goals
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-0816 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.