Production Line Leader
Independence, OH | Temp-to-Perm
A local food manufacturing company is seeking a Line Leader for an immediate, full-time position. You will perform a variety of duties related to production and according to USDA/FDA specifications and procedures. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Operate filling and packing equipment and assist line members when needed
- Assemble, disassemble, clean, sanitize, start, and shutdown equipment
- Ensure completion of start-up check-lists for every production run and control product transfers
- Make adjustments to fillers, complete changeovers, perform material handler functions, and guarantee Management Program is followed
- Communicate production requirements with staff and delegate staff throughout the day to get production and daily to-do lists done
- Must have 2 to 4 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to follow all USDA/FDA Specification and Procedures and comply with UDA and HACCP Programs
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, dependable, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints, electric, and pneumatic schematics
- Must be able to deal with criticism calmly and effectively and complete tasks on time
- Must enjoy new opportunities and challenges while, at the same time, working with and developing people
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.