Millwright – Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44114
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Millwright – Maintenance Technician. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Install and maintain production machines and the plant’s equipment
- Provide emergency or unscheduled repairs of equipment and maintain maintenance schedule
- Perform simple machine duties and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic issues, and make repairs
- Read equipment manuals, work orders, and blueprints to perform service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test, and make adjustments
- Perform plumbing and carpentry duties, as well as, Mig, Arc, and Gas Welding
- Electronic motors, panel building, wiring calibration and certification
- Use various hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; complete a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of education and production maintenance experience
- Must have 4+ years of manufacturing experience, strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills with PLC and HVAC experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities and individuals of all levels
- Must have a high energy level, be comfortable handing multiple tasks, have good reasoning abilities, sound judgement, resourceful, and organized
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and to complete control charts
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.