Gear Grinding Machinist – Second Shift
Cleveland, OH 44114
A manufacturing company is seeking an individual to set-up and operate gear grinding machines to grind external teeth on parts according to blueprints. This is a second shift position working 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Follow dispatch list and check router for information and tooling
- Set-up machine and verify information in program before running machine
- Load the part on the machine, check part size, and grind part
- Clean machine, put tooling away, and remove part from machine
- Obey all safety rules, wear proper PPE, and perform housekeeping duties
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous set-up and operation experience on Grinding Machines,
- Must be able to use inspection and measuring equipment, hand tools and lifting devices
- Must have the ability to read blueprints
- Must have the ability to follow all safety rules and be comfortable wearing PPE
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.