Independence, OH | Possible Temp-to-Perm
A large title agency is seeking an Escrow Officer who will be responsible for the proper execution and delivery of title and settlement services, including complete compliance with all title and escrow regulations. This is a full-time opportunity and work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Manage the entire real estate closing process from beginning to end
- Collaborate with underwriters to resolve title issues
- Knowledge of the current processes and compliance to close both refinance and purchase transactions
- Prepare all closing documents necessary to ensure title insurance is issued at closing
- Order payoffs and final utilities for all files and verify the payoffs match title commitment
- Order mortgage and judgement payoffs, lien releases, etc.
- Communicate with lenders, real estate agents, and attorneys
- Assist client with closing related questions
- Manage client relationships to maintain high service levels and ensure repeat business
- Prepare closing disclosures for refinance and purchase transactions
- Provide back-up to other team members when needed
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ closing experience and basic understanding of tile insurance
- Must have strong public speaking skills to market services to agents, lenders, brokers, etc.
- Working knowledge with a minimum of one transaction type: New Construction, Purchase, Refinance, or REO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is mandatory
- Must have analytical and math skills to solve problems, balance files, and payoffs required
- Must pay attention to detail and have strong time management and organizational skills
This company offers competitive salary, performance based bonus, and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.