Document Specialist - 2 needed
Cleveland, OH 44114
A law firm is seeking experienced Document Specialist to create and revise legal documents, copy and burn files to CD/DVDs, complete assignments according to instruction and deadlines, and transcribe audio recording using digital dictation. There is a opening from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and another Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Type legal documents and correspondence from handwritten drafts, rough copy, audio, or machine dictation
- Assist with document conversion and clean-up and create and revise complex legal documents while adhering to company guidelines
- Provide response to telephone inquiries
- Burn CD/DVDs and prepare labels and create CD closing binders
- Complete assigned work according to specific requests and deadlines and follow department procedures
- Provide back-up and support to specific attorneys
- Cover the front desk when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a legal background with litigation experience
- Must have document processing or secretarial experience
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office 2016 and PDF application skills along with accurate data entry skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and be highly organized
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.