Customer Service Representative
Maple Heights, OH 44137
A distribution company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. This is an immediate full-time position working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer phones, take orders over the phone, through fax, or email, enter into the ERP System, and process consignment orders
- Prepare all shipping documents
- Send acknowledgements to the customer after order is entered into the system and of any issues for which prevent on-time delivery
- Match signed BOL to original documents, request corrected purchase order when prices don’t match
- Run invoices and dally registers as needed
- Confirm all orders at the end of day and scan into electronic filing cabinet
- Process sample requests from customers and sales team
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have prior Customer Service experience
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Must have an articulate phone presence
- Must have accurate data entry skills, ability to multi-task, be a critical thinker, and have strong problem solving skills
- Must be adaptable and a team player who is willing to help others when needed
- Must have superior organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude and proactive approach
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a nice benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.